The ONCA Campaign
The ONCA Campaign is implemented in collaboration with steering groups (‘ONCA-teams’) in 20 countries across Europe. You will be supporting the ONCA-teams to advocate for the implementation of optimal nutritional care through publications (e.g. calls to action, media campaigns), events (ONCA conferences and Malnutrition Awareness Weeks) and digital activities (web, social) to engage European healthcare professionals, patients and decisionmakers, share knowledge and drive collaboration.
The Horizon Europe HealthyW8 project is an ambitious five-year project. ENHA leads the communications, dissemination, training and exploitation work package. The project brings together a consortium of 24 public and private partners among the most prestigious institutions in Europe.
- Be a driving force of the Optimal Nutritional Care for All (ONCA) Campaign activities to position nutritional care higher on the health agenda at a national level.
- Develop a deep interest and knowledge of the health and/or nutrition arena.
- Market and extend the ONCA brand and content.
- Build and maintain effective work relations with the national ONCA teams/steering groups.
- Drive the execution of the communication work package of the Horizon Europe project and guide the work package team members.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding organisational skills and a can-do mentality.
- Experienced in Horizon Europe projects, communication, social media, and PR.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- International travel.
- Preferably experience with clinical implementation of nutritional care and policy making.
🏼🏼What ENHA offers
- A dynamic position in an established European organisation with key European member organisations.
- An active, established awareness campaign ‘Optimal Nutritional Care for All’ in collaboration with national platforms of professional societies, patient groups, health authorities and other stakeholders in 20 countries across Europe.
- 1-2 days a week (freelance/secondment) and a remuneration package that is competitive for European NGOs.
Please send your LinkedIn-url or a copy of your CV with a short email with an introduction and motivation in English by November 30, 2023, to Joost Wesseling, ENHA Executive Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, also for further information).
About ENHA, ONCA and EU4Nutrition
The European Nutrition for Health Alliance (ENHA) supports the translation and implementation of scientific research outcomes and expertise in health and nutrition, https://european-nutrition.org. Its Optimal Nutritional Care for All (ONCA) campaign is a multi-stakeholder initiative to improve nutritional care implementation across Europe. EU4Nutrition is the EU-level platform to advocate for nutrition in all EU programmes and policies, feeding into the national-level ONCA activities.