ESPEN-ONCA-MNI joint session
21 September 2020 – from 11:00 to 12:00 CET during the ESPEN virtual Congress 2020
The ESPEN-ONCA-MNI joint session “Living healthier lives during cancer treatment with optimal nutritional care” will feature speakers from the European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC) and the European Federation of Associations of Dietitians (EFAD)and the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN) will call for the integration of nutritional care in cancer treatment.
Also, the winner of 2020 MNI Grant for best national initiative or research project for Optimal Nutritional Care will be awarded at the end of this session.
- Rocco Barazzoni – ESPEN Executive Committee Chair
- Annemieke Van Ginkel-Res – European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians (EFAD) President
- Maurizio Muscaritoli – ESPEN leader of oncology practical guideline
- Jacqueline Daly – European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC) board member
- Marian de van der Schueren – Dietitian, ESPEN member
- Frank de Man – ENHA/ONCA Executive Director
2020 MNI Grant award best Optimal Nutritional Care initiative
- Fernando Mateus – MNI President
- 2020 MNI Grant winning project representative